Reuben's Presentation Letter

Dear Sir/Mandam,


Thanks for reading my presentation letter for you. Please allow me to introduce myself:


My career and work results:
I am one of the few Engineers in Efficiency in Australia with the experience and education of 2 Masters on Economic Development and a PhD in Biocybernetics Communication to provide that edge that you need in business development and marketing B2B, B2C and C2B cycles.

Industry and Market connections:
From my consulting and business angels' background I touched several industries (tourism, commerce and industry chambers, education, resources, software, finance, online consumers, healthcare and community services) both in sales and talent recruitment, instrumentation, diplomacy as well as negotiations with governments, local and international bodies.

Skills and personal interests:
My skills have been tested and proved to be very useful for marketing, projects coordination, fund-raising, business development and staff/actions coordination using technologies in 3 continents at the same time.

On the personal level, I liked so much the "red paper clip story"  where a guy in Canada traded a paper clip to get a house THAT I invented an algorithm to trade $0.20 to travel to Europe for 2 people (90 days) with all paid and secured!

My experience about negotiations and leads for business development:
1-) I run through my previous networks and obtain referrals with managers or key decision makers.
2-) Next step is mathematics, I use my own genetic algorithm to process information to the target, create interest in them,
3-) When I close the deal -and repeat the process to grow loyalty and more referrals to 3rd and fourth network levels.
4-) This is when the neural networks deploy my information making them seek more solutions for their life, business, etc.

Online Resume
For the above reasons and what you can see from my online portfolio and resume at: click here. I think I can bring good results to this job role.

Regards


Reuben C.
contact me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Disability to My-Ability

IKIGAI as a tool for inclusive communities

StressCare web-app for community development